2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee near King George
“Thanks to its famous off-road grit, the Grand Cherokee’s expertise doesn’t begin and end in the concrete jungle like many of its rivals.” – Caranddriver.com
At Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg, we’re thrilled to announce the arrival of the 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It has set the standard for luxury SUV models for a long time and the Grand Cherokee has shown no signs of relinquishing this title. For the 2016 model year, the engine is designed for performance and efficiency wherever adventure takes you. Selec-Terrain® traction control boosts capability no matter what the weather is doing to the road surfaces and an ultra-smooth eight-speed transmission makes it a joy to drive. King George area Jeep fans are sure to be impressed–reveling in the power and capability that the brand is known for.
- V6, V8, and EcoDiesel V6 engine options
- Eight-speed transmission
- Up to 360 horsepower and 390 lb-ft of torque
- Best-in-class towing capacity of 7,400 lbs (V8)
King George area Jeep drivers can announce their presence on the road, no matter what time of day, thanks to the standard daytime running lamps. The artful design is exceptional with the famed seven-slot grille and a redesigned front fascia. Inside, the cabin offers prospective buyers a wide array of comforts and amenities to make each journey an enjoyable one.
- Iconic seven-slot grille and trapezoidal wheel arches
- Available signature LED running lamps and tail lamps
- Available Capri, Nappa, and Nappa-plus leather trim
- Available heated seats in both rows
The 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee offers a wide selection of cutting-edge features that shoppers can customize to fit their needs. Features like navigation with SiriusXM Traffic, iPod® mobile device integration, HD radio, and even an available built-in WiFi hotspot all make life on the road easier. This innovative built-in WiFi hotspot allows you to stay connected on-the-go!
- 5- or 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Available 825 watt high-performance Harman Kardon audio system
- Cloud-based voice recognition capability
- Siri Eyes Free Apple connectivity
Get behind the wheel of the Grand Cherokee and you can drive with peace of mind knowing that your safety was the top priority for Jeep engineers. The standard crush zones and side guard door beams help absorb energy during a collision. Inside the 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee near King George, occupants are surrounded by advanced airbags up front and from the side-curtain. To take the safety of you and your passengers a step further, you can opt for a variety of available accident avoidance features like blind spot monitoring, and a rearview parking camera.
- Advanced airbags throughout the cabin
- Available adaptive cruise control
- Available Forward Collision Warning Warning with Crash Mitigation
- Available Blind-Spot Monitoring
For more info about the 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee, visit Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg or give us a call at 540-898-7200.