BusinessLink® is a free program that provides access to a select network of dedicated commercial Dodge dealers who are committed to keeping your fleet on the road and your business moving. Benefits include:
- No-cost membership, please call 877-2THELINK for more information
- Relationship with local Upfitters and Bailment Pools
- Next Available Bay Service for registered BusinessLink® company vehicles, first in line, every time.
- A dedicated commercial account manager, at your BusinessLink® dealership, who understands your commercial needs.
- Extended service hours, your vehicle will be ready sooner
- Free loaner vehicles while any eligible vehicle is in for repair during the normal. Basic Limited Warranty period (3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first)
- Free shuttle service back to your office or jobsite.
- Expertise in Commercial Financing.
- Commercial vehicles in stock.
You don't even have to purchase a vehicle to enroll in BusinessLink®. To enroll, provide your dealer with one of the following items:
- A business tax identification number
- Business incorporation documents
- State, county or municipal business certificate or business license number
- Nonprofit tax identification number
- Federal or state income tax return showing operation as a business entity
It's that simple? Show that you own a
business and get the BusinessLink® advantage.
- Upfit equipment
Through stringent protocols, Dodge only approves upfitters who provide a limited 3-year / 36,000-mile warranty (excluding certain hydraulic components) on equipment installed on Ram trucks. This means that your upfit will continue to work for you for years down the road.
Find a Dodge-approved upfitter near you.
Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment act of 2010 (HIRE)
Now is the time to purchase or lease the additional vehicle(s) needed for your business. The Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment Act of 2010 (HIRE) provide an exceptional opportunity to save you a substantial sum of money by allowing for the expensing and accelerated depreciation of your new truck(s). Under the new HIRE Act, you may be allowed to fully expense up to $250,000 of your truck purchase(s) during the first year of ownership.